Here’s a link to abstract: Updated Guidelines on Genetic Testing/Management for Hereditary GI Cancer Syndromes (The American Journal of Gastroenterology 110, 223-262 (February 2015) | doi:10.1038/ajg.2014.435). This ACG guideline specifically discusses genetic testing and management of Lynch syndrome, familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), attenuated familial adenomatous polyposis (AFAP), MUTYH-associated polyposis (MAP), Peutz–Jeghers syndrome, juvenile polyposis syndrome, Cowden syndrome, serrated (hyperplastic) polyposis syndrome, hereditary pancreatic cancer, and hereditary gastric cancer.
I glanced at the guideline –it is about 40 pages in length. It provides a lot of in-depth information on these infrequent disorders.
Some online resources for similar information:
- Gene reviews MUTYH-Associated Polyposis
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis OMIN
- Lynch syndrome – Genetics Home Reference – Your guide to …
- Peutz-Jeghers syndrome – Genetics Home Reference
- Cowden syndrome – Genetics Home Reference