I am looking for a colleague who will be attending this year’s NASPGHAN meeting who may be interested in being a “guest blogger” since I will not be going. Ideally, this person has been in practice for several years. In previous years, I have taken notes at the postgraduate course and the meeting. I’ve tried to provide some important teaching points without repeating the obvious.
If you are interested, please send me an email to email@example.com with your contact information and we can work on the logistics. This is an opportunity to keep your colleagues who are unable to attend updated along with a wider audience. Currently, there are more than 600 followers of this blog. Any content posted would be properly attributed. Some examples of previous posts:
- NASPGHAN Notes –Last Word for this Year | gutsandgrowth
- NASPGHAN Postgraduate Course 2014 -Liver Module …
- Endoscopy Module -Postgraduate Course Notes | gutsandgrowth
- Why I blog | gutsandgrowth
- Top Lecture: Enteral Nutrition for Crohn’s Disease …