Dr. David Suskind and colleagues have developed a website which provides a great deal of information regarding nutritional therapy, particularly the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), and inflammatory bowel disease. The website also facilitates contributions to Seattle Children’s Hospital and buying a book on the SCD.
Here’s a link to website: NIMBAL.org
Related blog posts:
- Fiber intake and Crohn’s Disease
- Top Lecture: Enteral Nutrition for Crohn’s Disease | gutsandgrowth
- Practical Advice on Enteral Nutrition | gutsandgrowth
- Eat your veggies…if you don’t want to get sick
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet | gutsandgrowth